Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any one interested in joining carlisle gym

Options
  • 16-04-2008 6:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

There doing a promo at the moe 3 people join for the price of 2 any one interested give me a shout as its too good of a deal to miss thats about €215 each for a year

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,121 ✭✭✭✭Jimmy Bottlehead

Or indeed any takers for a €265 annual memership to Northwood, give me a shout on here! Should be going up this evening.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 collie50

Carlisle Gym KCR. PM me if you get a third person and I would be interested at that price:D...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 GymJunkie

Any one interested mail me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 laelas

Hi there, my boyfriend and I are looking for one other person so we can avail of the Carlisle offer. Let me know if you are interested.

GymJunkie wrote: »
    There doing a promo at the moe 3 people join for the price of 2 any one interested give me a shout as its too good of a deal to miss thats about €215 each for a year

Advertisement