Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Setanta sports on eircom net.

Options
  • 16-04-2008 6:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,161 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone,
    While looking at Setanta sports online,I was wondering if its possible to enlarge the picture size to fill the monitor,only 2 options I have seen,give a small view on monitor.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,235 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Invincible wrote: »
    Hi everyone,
    While looking at Setanta sports online,I was wondering if its possible to enlarge the picture size to fill the monitor,only 2 options I have seen,give a small view on monitor.
    Thanks.

Right click, zoom -> full screen.

That should put it fullscreen on the monitor. It's only a 300k feed, it may not be pretty.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,161 ✭✭✭Invincible

Thanks for that Spear,will give it a try:)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,235 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Invincible wrote: »
    Thanks for that Spear,will give it a try:)

It should work on anything that uses Windows Media Player plugin to play.

Advertisement