Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Buy from the US?

• 16-04-2008 10:25pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭

I'm sorry if there is a thread about this already, I haven't done a search (in a bit of a hurry):o but with the huge price difference of PS CS3 from the US is it possible to buy it from there and use it over here? Do they have a region lock of some sort? I already have the download and just need a serial so if I purchased the US version and got the serial would it work?

Thanks in advance,
    S.

P.S. I'm on a Mac Book (leopard) if that makes a difference.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,764 ✭✭✭Valentia

If you know a student or teacher buy buy it in their name. I "got" my daughter to buy it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 669 ✭✭✭sedohre

Hi Seachmall,

I am interested in how you got on?

I also have a macbook with leopard and was wondering if CS3 works well on it?

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭WheresMyCamera?

sedohre wrote: »
    Hi Seachmall,

Why not just try it out yourself? Go on to Adobe's homepage and you can download a trial version and see how you get on with it.
    Photoshop CS3 Trial

:)
    A

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭maco

Just a quick question, when they say student, is primary or secondary student are valid student ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 669 ✭✭✭sedohre

I think any "student" , including being a mature student would qualify

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭Seachmall

sedohre wrote: »
    Hi Seachmall,

I am interested in how you got on?

I ended up purchasing it from the Irish section of the site.

I just got it today (made purchase on 16th May, would have been here earlier but UPS held it for a week even though I live an hour from their warehouse, had to pick it up myself in the end) but I had used the 30 day trial and it works fine on Leopard.

Advertisement