Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shooting ranges

Options
  • 16-04-2008 11:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭

Hey, had a rifle for a while now, was mainly just shooting on my neighbours land, but im interested in joining a club so i have somewhere more permanent to shoot, just wondering could ye suggest anywhere near enough to me. im out in the blarney area in cork. any suggestions are greatfully recieved.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭bitemybanger

Here is the list from the wikki,

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭Philush

sound for that

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭ravima

Theres no place nearer to Cork City than Fermoy Rifle Club, which is quite a trip by car, as far as I know.

• Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭kerryman12

As far as i Know Fermoy is only for Rimfire. Mallow was the only centre fire range in caork as far as i know, After that it is waterford or Kerry for centrefire.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 408 ✭✭tiny-nioclas

wheres the centrefire range in waterford???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭kerryman12

just found out it didnt get planning lads.... houses on the skyline or something

Advertisement