Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

korma paste

• 16-04-2008 11:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 44

am looking for korma paste for a recipe ive found. have tried looking in the supermarkets but have had no luck, any idea where i could find it?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,784 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

am looking for korma paste for a recipe ive found. have tried looking in the supermarkets but have had no luck, any idea where i could find it?
    Pataks do a korma paste & most supermarkets generally stock Pataks. If you can't get it locally I'd try your nearest asian supermarket as they would probably have a wider range in stock.

As I don't know where you live I can't be any more specific than that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭Conar

Hill Billy wrote: »
    Pataks do a korma paste & most supermarkets generally stock Pataks. If you can't get it locally I'd try your nearest asian supermarket as they would probably have a wider range in stock.

As I don't know where you live I can't be any more specific than that.

I usually get Pataks Korma paste in Superquinn in Lucan if that helps.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

Just bought it in Dunnes the other day.

M&S do one too I think.

Pataks is great though, and lasts for a good while in the fridge.

Advertisement