Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Old people with long hair. Is it wrong?

• 17-04-2008 9:00am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭

Pighead was out last night with his pal having his usual Wednesday evening pints of lager when he noticed an elderly couple at the end of the beer watching the telly. Nothing wrong with that you say, but get this they both had long grey hair.

The womans was midway down her back and completely grey and in poor condition. The mans was in a ponytail and had nicotine stains all over it. Pighead was sure that a law was brought in back in the 70's stating that oldies weren't allowed to have long hair as it just doesn't look right. Turns out there wasn't. Definitely should be though. Wouldn't you agree?

Should old people have long hair? 20 votes

Christ, Pighead, they have a right to wear their hair however they want
    0%
    Definitely not. If it looks wrong then it is wrong.
    50%
    BeruthielNevyncornbbOctavarIanjenny retroMax_Damagehugejeansflynnc8Fiona24linx 10 votes
    Ok for women but not for men
    20%
    randombarCurvy VixenTex DiabloJannah 4 votes
    Stop staring at old women Pighead, you're frightening them
    30%
    FaithjellieKeanodippampers1JavaBear 6 votes

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

Where is the "Pighead is just jealous of these elderly people's obvious virility" option?

;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Das Kitty wrote: »
    Where is the "Pighead is just jealous of these elderly people's obvious virility" option?

;)
    Jealous of their virility? They were both about 70 years old and they both smelt of cabbage. Pighead pleads, Not Guilty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Pigletlover

It's wrong (even though I picked the stop staring at old women Pighead, you're frightening them option). Very few women over the age of 50 can pull off long hair and when the hair is grey, I don't think any woman can pull it off. And as for old men with long grey hair, well that's just wrong on so many levels.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 Tex Diablo

Ok for women but not for men
    Hello Pighead.
    Could i just enquire about any facial hair the foul smelling couple may have been sporting before i cast my vote?
    Thanks in advance.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Tex Diablo wrote: »
    Hello Pighead.
    Could i just enquire about any facial hair the foul smelling couple may have been sporting before i cast my vote?
    Thanks in advance.
    Morning Tex, Pighead was about 18 foot away and the bar was kinda dimly lit but there was definitely a moustache, nostril hair and sprouting ear hair on show. Don't know about the fella though as his wife was blocking Pigheads view.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭OctavarIan

Definitely not. If it looks wrong then it is wrong.
    I think old people with long hair is grand. If I make it to that age I'll have it down to my arse with a beard to match :) Even if it has to be a skullet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,798 ✭✭✭speedboatchase

It's not wrong or interesting to talk about :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

i dont find it wrong on women, my nan use have lovely long hair..

never seen an old man with long hair tho!

Advertisement