Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Insurance renewal, need numbers!

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭drunkdaz

NiSmO wrote: »
    This post has been deleted.

Sorry Nismo, have to disagree with you and some of the others here. I'm amazed at how much insurance has come down over the last few years. I've been living in London for the past 18 months and am trying to get insurance at the moment, and its a painful process.

I'm 27, no points, no claims or convictions. Unfortunately no NCB either. Car is 2007 Z4M Coupe. As a laugh I checked for a quote back home in Dublin; €1100 (granted its XS Direct). Here my best so far is 3100. Sterling. M3 would be more again.

How things have turned...... Who would have thought Ireland could ever be cheap for something!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,196 ✭✭✭MarkN

Rang Glennons this morning. Spoke to lovely Aussie girl :p

I dunno what the story is with my car - I think it is in a very high risk group, unfairly.

Best they could do is 1600 with that 4k excess place.

I've 2 points for breaking a "red" light, I've a female on the policy, I've maximum NCB and a full licence 7 years, no claims, convictions etc

I have the form at home for that advanced driving course that gets you another 30% off your premium, I think it's time to sign up.

Advertisement