Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waves in Portmarnock

Options
  • 17-04-2008 9:19am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 347 ✭✭

Anyone who's lucky enough to be off work there's wave's in Portmarnock this morning! It's messy but take what you can get on this side of the country!
    Hopefully they'll be still there tonight!! Wishful thinking but who knows?
    Anyway, enjoy if you get out on them!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 bazarazu

Just had a drive out to Dollymount strand on my lunch break, it looks lively enough. I bring my board tomorrow and see what it's like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 347 ✭✭Mhmm...weetabix

I got out in this lastnight 7 - 9 ish!
    I cant remember it ever been that hard! The onshore wind was pretty strong so getting out far was pretty hard, and the waves were nonstop but alot of mess. You also ended up halfway down the beach with the current,so had to keep walking back up so I didn't have too far too walk at the end!! I'm still wrecked now. Still thought it was better then nothing. It was still going this morning so hopefully there'll be some waves agin this evening!!

Advertisement