Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Mobile car stereo fitter Dublin?

Options
  • 17-04-2008 10:50am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭

I have a new stereo for the car, can anyone recommend a mobile fitter for Dublin that is reliable and proficient. Unit is a Blaukpunkt.

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭Neilw

Safesounds in drumcondra have a mobile unit, give them a call.

Neil.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭BeardyGit

In Car Entertainment (I.C.E.) in Ranelagh are good too - I've used them before a few years back.

Gil

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭Stevie Dakota

ICE will only fit units they supply, stupid really, seems like a good way of keeping their profits down.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,339 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

I have a new stereo for the car, can anyone recommend a mobile fitter for Dublin that is reliable and proficient. Unit is a Blaukpunkt.

Cheers.

If you are replacing an existing steroe then it should be straight forward to do it yourself as most stereos use an ISO connection.

I am, but I don't have the tool for removing the existing stereo, and there is a USB port and external mic to be wired in, somethings are worth paying for to be done right!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭BeardyGit

What kind of stereo is it Stevie? Just a standard CD player type or something more unusual?

Its a Blaupunkt Hamburg MP68 radio CD / MP3 receiver....

hamburg_mp68.jpg

Advertisement