Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cheapest flights to San Diego

• 17-04-2008 11:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭

im planning to go to San Diego for a week in the summer. anyway i was wondering what are the cheapest flights i could get out there?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Steak

a week? man is that even gonna be worth it? why not make it two weeks at least?

I don't know what the cheapest flights would be but I'd generally use expedia, kayak and lastminute to check for cheap flights.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,171 ✭✭✭Neamhshuntasach

All that distance for a week is a bit pointless. Especially since you pretty much waste a day between flying out and back. It's a lot of expense to see SD for 5 days.

San Diego can be expensive to fly into from Ireland as there are no direct flights. They connect in Chicago. You can fly into LAX and get a bus or train down to SD. Takes about 3 hours or so and is less than 30 dollars as far as i remember.

But flying during the summer is going to be expensive and you're probably looking at 700-800. You'd be lucky to find any cheaper than that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭danh789

i will only have a week off in the summer and since i will have free accomodation if i go to san diego, i was thinking of doing it if the flights were cheap

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭cooperguy

Your talking about 600-700 anyway. When you take into account flying time and jet lag you should probably leave it till you get a chance to do it properly

Advertisement