Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IBB Talk + 2MB Broadband. Anyone have it?

Options
  • 17-04-2008 12:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭

Parents want to replace phone line.

It's costing the guts of €85 a month in line rental and 3Mbit broadband.

IBB can do 2Mbit + line + free Irish/UK landlines for €46.
    There are a couple of costs (ATA, and number porting) but they're one off and the mobile calls are reasonable.

Anyone have this and wish to comment?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭newbusiness

Anyone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭Nehaxak

Always seemed like a good deal to me. Myself I went with Blueface as there was no option like this available at the time with IBB. Have kept on with Blueface as their service has never let me down and works perfectly fine with IBB also. I'm on just the 9.99 p/m package with Blueface and I bought an ATA for 40 Euro.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭newbusiness

Nice one Nehaxak.

I'll look in to Blueface.

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭moynihan

IBB talk actually is blueface, they just charge you slightly less for it with a Broadband subscription. I think you save like a fiver a month on the unlmited calls to Irish and UK phones. They are the same thing so just compare prices between the two.

Advertisement