Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dentist

Options
  • 17-04-2008 12:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭

Sorry to double post. I asked about a good dentist in the dentist (doh) forum but most people appear to be Dublin based there. I was wondering if I could ask for a recommendation here for a great dentist in Cork. I have pretty bad teeth but on the plus side I operate a policy of throwing money at the problem so don't mind paying for really good service. I might never have a hollywood smile but would like to get as close as possible. My experience of dentists in the past is that many just want to relive pain rather than proactively maximise my teeth. Does that make sense? Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭hefty_langer

recommend E. Kearney on the grand parade, nice guy... no lectures, big plus for me :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

This has been asked about a half dozen times in here, try a search and you'll find plenty of recommendations.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭hunnymonster

dahamsta wrote: »
    This has been asked about a half dozen times in here, try a search and you'll find plenty of recommendations.

I did try a search and there was nothing relevant in the first 200 hits so no I will not find plenty or recommendations hense asking here.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Dunno where you're searching, I get 8 results, not 200: this is the fifth and this is the seventh.

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭StandnDeliver

Haly dentist on Mary street,its just over parliament bridge.Very Nice,Proffessional.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

recommend E. Kearney on the grand parade, nice guy... no lectures, big plus for me :)

I have to differ there...I won't go into it here on a public forum but I wouldn't go near the lad again.:mad:

I normally go to his daughter (Nora) in the same practice and she is wonderful, very happy with her.

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭all_smilz

very nice dentist on maccurtain street michael foley i think his name is.... just opposite leisureplex

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭chuci

dunno if this is too far but my dentist is in carrigaline and a great man no lectures and very good at his job my teeth always come whiter than whit when i head in. one of the best priced dentists ive heard of too.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭jank

Anybody know of a dentist in douglas that will take me for a check up as a public patient. I have my stamps and i want to use them!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,716 ✭✭✭Balmed Out

My latest dentist is expensive but fantastic. Never hurts, dead on etc. I even called into his brothers pub in New york last time i was there. Cant think of his name but hes located next to the briar rose behind the pharmacy.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭Moofy

Oscar Dermody ,8 Kinsale ctges Evergreen rd Cork.
    He is across the road from the primary schools in Turners Cross.
    There is also another dentist there but he is not great.

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭wideangle

jank wrote: »
    Anybody know of a dentist in douglas that will take me for a check up as a public patient. I have my stamps and i want to use them!:D

I reccomend the dentist in Grange opposite supervalue,never have to pay use pps number,prsi pays for it or something.

Advertisement