Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nicknames for your other half

Options
  • 17-04-2008 12:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭

heh everyone.
    have ye ever given your other half a nickname? i have a few times. my current O/H is a bit hard to pick one for. i secretly call him my italian stallion. as has italian blood in him and damn but he is some stallion. :p

if ye have any id love to hear them to give me some idea.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 842 ✭✭✭Weidii

Pook and sheep. Dunno how these names come about.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭LouOB

bud - we are both from dublin
    bob - bob monkhouse - can i have another please bob

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

We've both been calling eachother Stinky lately....which neither of us really knows where it came from cause neither of us are particularly stinky ha ha....

He has loads of nicknames for me though. They change every week depending on what stupidity I get up to.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

oi you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

irishbird wrote: »
    oi you

+1

or "come here to me" that's another one. Apart from that I call him his name.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

I get called "momo" by my lady... all down to a msn typo one day, but it's stuck! :D
    When I'm being particularly nice, I get "Superdamomomo" :D

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭marylou82

i call him puppy...sunshine....baby
    how sappy,jesus. looks worse when i type it!!
    but NEVER in public

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

My bf calls me 'sexydelish' and 'sweetness' lol, I'm not complaining, his vary from 'sexybastard' to 'bigstupidfcuker' depending on my mood :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭mollybird

ya well i do call him baby an awful lot and he calls me the same but the last two fella's i called one sparky as he put the spark back in my life after hte damage the last guy did and the one before that was filly due to his surname being fuller

• Registered Users Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭Leslie91

I call my wife cuddily buddily.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

usually 'asshole', due to his love of winding me up wtih outlandish statements.

or his username from the forum we first met.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Jules

Wowfheg!

haha! ^

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Bendihorse

Both call eachother Puddin for some reason? Thats on a rare occasion that were being nice to eachother. 90% of the time we just abuse eachother for the craic. He calls me 'Ya Stupid FFin Bitch' sometimes, the shock factor of when he says it usually gets us into the hysterics laughing (i am aware that we have a strange relationship)

I call him all sorts too, things like P-R-I-K-C spelled out and incorrectly...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 c-girl

I call my other half Homer cause at times he's as thick as Homer Simpson. The only problem is our 4 year old calls him Homer too and doesn't call him daddy anymore...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭Lil' Smiler

I don't have one for my other half, i wish i did but i can't find anything perfect enough to suit him!!

Although this morning, he was being called Dumbass because he went drinking on an empty stomach last night and was very worse for wear this morning!!:D

A sufficient "babe" is enough :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 257 ✭✭heavyheart

We call each other " The boob" ! "Boob wheres the iron , i dunno boob try the press"" hows the boob keeping " Ha ha .
    It started years ago cause i told him not to call me it , then it stuck !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

c-girl wrote: »
    The only problem is our 4 year old calls him Homer too and doesn't call him daddy anymore...

Ha ha aww that's cute though :)
    heavyheart wrote: »
    We call each other " The boob" ! "Boob wheres the iron , i dunno boob try the press"" hows the boob keeping " Ha ha .
    It started years ago cause i told him not to call me it , then it stuck !

Eww that's what that horrible man John McCririck calls his wife.

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭jmcwobbles

I call my OH "snugglybum" (sad I know but only in private hee hee) or else we call each "hooooooney" (not just honey) - he also calls me "sexylicious" or "boobylicious" - LOL I don't think we ever even use our actual names when talking to each other :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Marbles

we call each other pet or baby..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,556 ✭✭✭MizzLolly

We broke up.... :(

...but he used to be my 'squishy'..:o

• Registered Users Posts: 12,220 ✭✭✭✭Loopy

I call him 'Mull', because years ago he got an atrocious haircut that looked like a mullet, and the name just stuck.

He calls me Hog:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,000 ✭✭✭spinandscribble

sexamuffin, dirty hamster, jewboy, fat heffer (he's actually slim) ect...
    im called snuggle bunny, green bean, baby ect

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭DetectivFoxtrot

great thread.

I call him 'muppet features'

he calls me 'babe'

• Registered Users Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭Jemmy

A sufficient "babe" is enough

Same same!
    But we broke up.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

He calls me "Babe" or my surname when he's being playfully stern.

I call him "Baba" or "Babe". Others I like to use: "Stinkbug", "Gayface", "Bitchface".

We have a very loving relationship :p

oh, i forgot one... he has this cute thing where he calls me his little *something* of love. this could range from tulilp to bruise to pikachu. it's always amusing, and kinda cute. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭useful_contacts

He has a few names for me, Like Boo, one name is "Spoon"- ya just spoon, he cant even remember why he calls me it.Whats embarassing is he calls me this IN FRONT OF PEOPLE and the looks i get when he says something like "Do you want a drink my spoon"!!:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23 nicardgr

he calls me sponnnggeeebbbbaaaoobb after watching too much family guy one night and now its stuck!

he has a string of names that i call him, not all polite!

Advertisement