Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

32" HD tv

• 17-04-2008 12:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭

Im looking for a 32 inch HD tv.Anyone have any recommendations for me?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭T17cH

The chepest iv seen around is the 32" mirai in xtravision. As far as i no there in all their shops for €499. I have one and love it. Here's the exact tv http://www.mirai.eu/Europe/ProductDetails&product_id=65&cat_id=43

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,246 ✭✭✭Qwerty?

It's €550 on the extravision website and Xtravision charge €25 delivery on this .

Tesco have the Mirai at €499 afaik, and often has 30% or 50% back in clubcard points.

But it's also available with Elara.ie at €472 + €10 delivery. TV.http://www.elara.ie/products/detailsfull.asp?productcode=ECE1461321

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

Thanks for the suggestions guys.However,I have never heard of this brand until now.Should I have cause for concern?Are their tv's reliable and have good picture quality?Also,is there a big different between HD ready and full HD?Sorry for the noob questions...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Emmi

I got a 32" HD ready LG tv from www.pixmania.com

Got it 2 weeks ago and total cost including delivery was 498. I chose the cheap delivery option which was through the post and it arrived in perfect condition one week later. Fab tv:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,246 ✭✭✭Qwerty?

fatal wrote: »
    Thanks for the suggestions guys.However,I have never heard of this brand until now.Should I have cause for concern?Are their tv's reliable and have good picture quality?Also,is there a big different between HD ready and full HD?Sorry for the noob questions...

I've heard great reviews about this brand and I bought a 22" one for the kitchen a few weeks ago, and I'm happy with it. (bought from elara.ie) Mirai have a 3 year collect and return guarantee, which is excellent and reassuring.

I also bought a 32" JVC in Argos 5 weeks ago. It has a 5 year warranty which is brilliant, unfortunately the offer price of £399 (€515ish) is now over. I'm really pleased with this purchase as the picture quality is excellent.

The difference between full HD and HD ready on a 32" isn't worth worrying about afaik.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

Dunnes have 30% back on TV's this weekend if that's any help, at 32" there will be no difference between HD ready and Full HD so don't worry about it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Zonda999

http://www.laptopsdirect.ie/KDL32P3020U_KDL32P3020U/version.asp

This one is good value, me thinks.Sony quality for under 600e.Furthermore, its not even the base model.This one also has the bravia engine

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

Thanks for all of the suggestions so far guys

Advertisement