Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Recommended driving lessons @ Swords

Options
  • 17-04-2008 12:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi All,
    Could anyone recommend a good driving instructor or school in Swords, have been putting off starting lessons but really need to get driving by the end of the year, any suggestions would be great?
    Thanks
    R

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭JD24

Would recommend <SNIP>. Had lessons with him last week and had my test on Friday and passed :D He is very good and really nice. You can find him in the Golden Pages or have a number if you want.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 nimmod1

<SNIP> is an excellent driving instructor,before <SNIP> i had a very bad instructor who convinced me i was going to fail the week before my test,and i did...i took 4 lessons with <SNIP> and it was the best money i ever spent,he has a very good approach and makes u feel confident about your driving...i would highly reccomend him to anybody wishing to pass the test

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Careful now, any recommendations will have to be sent using the PM function. Otherwise ill have to bring out the banning stick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 RoisinJ

Thanks everyone, im actually using that instructor and he is lovely so Im very happy with him.
    R:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 nimmod1

RoisinJ wrote: »
    Thanks everyone, im actually using that instructor and he is lovely so Im very happy with him.
    R:)

best of luck :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭horseydevine

howrye, I used <SNIP>. He was brilliant. All around Rivervalley..Tell him the lad in the Tinted Seat Ibiza sent ya...

Please Use the PM function for recommending instructors.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭Jelly 292

Hello,

Can some one please PM me the details of <SNIP> please?
    Im in swords and this person sounds good.

Many thanks
    Jelly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭davedrave

this snip fella sounds great

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement