Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Website developer required

Options
  • 17-04-2008 1:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

My name is Lisa O' Riordan and I am an Irish lingerie and swimwear designer of Livebylove lingerie. I would like a quote on the costs to be incurred in the development of our website.

We are looking to provide an online sales service to our customers and also a stock updating system.
    We are looking to
    · set up online sales
    · update our web page to include the new collection

· all in a user friendly format that can be used by the designer in coming collections
    • Stock monitoring system in place (so it automatically or manually depletes etc).
    • An online catalog of our stock
    • Safe and secure way of payment for customers
    • User friendly layout and design of sales pages encompassing the existing theme of the website
    Our website can be viewed at www.livebylove.com.You can contact me on this email address lisaoriordan@gmail.com
    Looking forward to hearing from you.
    Kind Regards
    Lisa O Riordan

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

You'll have this locked I'm afraid.

This thread will have to be posted over on www.adverts.ie, as with all recruitment.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement