Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Westie acting strange

Options
  • 17-04-2008 1:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,098 ✭✭✭

Hi

My 10 ten month old westie has started actually a bit strange over the last few weeks. For the winter he was sleeping in the utility room, was grand in there for him. He would go in no bother, until about 2 weeks ago, he went to bed and he started barking like mad. Eventually we let him up into our room and he fell asleep on the floor. This has has been the case eveynight since. Last night, after listening to him bark for about an hour, i said right, out he goes. So he went out, 3 barks, and off into his kennel, happy out. There was a few barks from him during the night but not too many.

I was just wondering has anyone else come across behaviour like this? Seems strange to me but maybe he just wants to be outside, simple as that

Advertisement