Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do shop have to replace disk?

Options
  • 17-04-2008 1:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,152 ✭✭✭

Full story here

Ok have a reciept, do i have any comeback. Should the shop replace it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,913 ✭✭✭Absolam

If the item was faulty when purchased - then yes.
    But if you've been using it and it was fine, and the crack 'developed', then either the disk has been damaged.. in which case you have no recourse, or the disk was inherently weak.. in which case yes again.
    Proving that the disk was inherently weak to the shop would probably be pretty difficult, so I'd suggest going direct to Konami who will probably just replace it straight away.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,152 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

If someone can give me a contact number for them i'd gladly ring them!

They must be the hardest company to track down ever!

Plus my mobile is blocked from making international calls as its a company phone, the only time i could ring them is at the weekend

It wasn't out of misuse the game broke though, its in great condition other than the crack. I was using as directed and it broke, faulty product maybe?

Just to add the game was working when i bought it first

Advertisement