Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wi-Fi Detector T-shirt

Options
  • 17-04-2008 2:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭

Would cost around $50 dollars or so including shipping to Ireland though. Looks pretty cool. :)Link here.

wifi_shirt_anim.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭blastman

Might be cheaper to buy here, but haven't checked the shipping cost. Thinkgeek have some great stuff, but their shipping to Ireland is ridiculous.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,981 ✭✭✭✭GBX

On todays rate, would work out about €35.50 from that uk site. which is better value ..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭MooseJam

thats pretty cool

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭dcukhunter

You could try firebox (just google it) as well same thing different design you can get different colours as well. Also some other cool stuff on their site.

Useless nik-naks where can you go wrongicon7.gif

Firebox shipping costs to Ireland are ridiculous, though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭BJC

DealExtreme.com do a load of cheap WiFi detectors, two of which ended up on my credit card in my recent splurge..that site's so damn addictive!

Can you wear any of them, though? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭BJC

blastman wrote: »
    Can you wear any of them, though? :)

I suppose you could selotape one to your chest...?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

Got mine today!

Cool beans is not the word!

Yea suppose it's a geeks thing but I dont care I putting it on when I'm out!

Advertisement