Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best way to Drain/break a watercooling system

Options
  • 17-04-2008 3:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭

Hi lads,

I have an external watercooling unit with the two hoses going into the PC. I want to add two graphics cards to the loop. What is the best way to not get liquid all over the components when I disconnect the hose from a mainboard block? Done a google and couldn't find a how-to guide so if there is any links for same I would appreciate it. Ta.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭requiem1

what external system do you have? is a zalman? why not just drain the system at the part of the water cooling that is outside the pc or else just remove the block from the motherboard and take the components out. That or if you have a room just remove the clock from the board, drop the block into a bowl and then take off the tubing and let it drain

Advertisement