Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Strange Voyage of Captain Krauthammer

Options
  • 17-04-2008 3:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭

The Strange Voyage of Captain Krauthammer April 25th, 26th &27th
    Youth Theatre Building, Quay Street (beside the Factory Theatre)

The Circus Club from the County Sligo Youth Theatre present their second theatrical production “The Strange Voyage of Captain Krauthammer”. Captain Krauthammer is the world’s greatest sailor but when his magical beard runs away from home he sets off on a great adventure with his madcap crew of circus people. A hilarious high energy show with lots of laughs and some stunning circus skills sure to be enjoyed by young and old. Be sure to book early as seating is limited.
    The Circus Club is made up of young people from all over Sligo who train with circus professionals every week and is one of the country’s longest running Circus clubs.

Times: Friday 25th – 8pm
    Saturday 26th- 2pm & 8pm
    Sunday 27th – 2pm

Tickets: €5/adult €2.50/child

Venue: Youth Theatre Building, Quay Street (beside the Factory Theatre)

Booking Contact: Please PM me or post below for booking details.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭Iompair

If anybodys around town Wednesday or Friday and you see a group of lunatics juggling and unicycling around O'Connell Street at lunch time, come up and say hello, I'll be the one who looks like he's missing his beard. :) (The sacrifices I make for my art)

There's still seats available for the shows, so anybody out there with kids, drop me a PM if you want to book or for more info.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭tuppence

Going to this today. Am looking forward to it. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 320 ✭✭tulipandthistle

We're going too! Don't know who's more excited.... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭Iompair

Hope you guys enjoyed the show, I had the pleasure of being your narrator.
    The audience were really good today, so thanks for coming :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 320 ✭✭tulipandthistle

We loved it - well what we saw anyway. It was too much for the wee man, so we had to leave early. We were well impressed!!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭tuppence

Thanks my little one and me had a great time too. She was the one talking when the lights kept going out. Havent a cue where she gets it from.
    keep up the good work and well done to all of you.
    Please let us know if ye're producing anything else like that and cheers. :)

Advertisement