Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Team Building - Singing?

Options
  • 17-04-2008 3:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41

I don't know if this is really the right section to be posting this but I have to organise a team building day out for my team. There's 7 of us and although it might sound sad to some, we all love singing. At Christmas, we went to a karaoke bar for most of the evening. I'm looking for somewhere that would either do team building and incorporate singing, or even better, let us make a music video or something like that. Anyone know of such a place?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

I saw this website posted on boards somewhere that basically took in a group and everyone was handed an instrument and they all had to play together. I wonder if they do a vocals only one ? Cant remember where I saw the link though ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭mel(",)

try

www.questevents.ie

they have a famous for fifteen minutes and stars in your eyes teambuilding package. also dayout.ie may be good to get ideas

Advertisement