Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bikes for sale(over in sports/fitness for sale)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,989 ✭✭✭✭blorg

Some really interesting stuff there Karma.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

Hmmmm! No room, gotta loose some stuff. Nice though!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,525 ✭✭✭kona

those hyrulic rim jobs are ****ing amazingly powerful, you have a very interesting collection, i like that raleigh:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭Karma

love building up interesting bikes. I was a messenger for 10+years so love all bikes(needless to say, i'm keeping my babies-surly steamroller and a specialized epic) so no longer working as i am in college, so need the cash. will accept decent offers. cheers(need to clearout the collection):rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,833 ✭✭✭niceonetom

very cool stuff. if i was flush i'd be seriously tempted by that dynatech. i'd probably convert it to fixed - i've always wanted a ti bike. that peugeot is a funky mother too.

good luck with the sales.

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 16,582 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

best of look with the sales karma, as mentioned the dynatech looks nice, but would say you will be doing very well to get anywhere near half the asking on a few of them. There doesn't seem to be any kind of market for anything more than a couple of years old anymore..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

Would a 6'2" heavy guy fit on the Dynatech?

Advertisement