Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need somewhere to buy specific Machine Screw, anyone suggest anywhere? please?

Options
  • 17-04-2008 4:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,761 ✭✭✭✭

Ok so my new Mountain Mods case arrived, beautiful it is too........but they missed out 16 of the screws required to put it together.

I specifically need a #6-32 Screw (ideally 10-15mm long), but the screw must not be a normal #6-32 comp case screw, it must have a flat head for countersinking.

Something like this #6-32 Thread on it.

mpx_f.jpg

Thanks in advance,

Inqui

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,579 ✭✭✭extra-ordinary_

Try engineer suppliers. If you're in Dublin you could try Keoghs on Blessington St who sell auto/truck supplies. You'll need diameter, thread pitch, etc. specifications.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

Print that pic and bring it to your local hardware shop, if they don't have it I'm sure they'll be able to tell you where you can get it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭cgarrad

Dublin Nut and bolt will have it or tucks fastners.
    www.eircomphonebook.ie

Advertisement