Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Childminding

Options
  • 17-04-2008 4:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 38

I am a Stay at home mum with two children, One of which is going to school. I am looking to mind a child full time in my own home, If anyone is interested please PM me. Not sure if this is this right place to post.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 517 ✭✭✭SarahMc

rollercoaster.ie might be a better place. Also your County Childcare Committtee.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Vinny27

Hello,

I am from Cork City, Ireland and I am looking for a childminder willing to look after my 18 month old daughter to start immediately as her old one has had an injury and is unable to take her any longer. The hours are from 9-3 Mon-Fri anyone interested please get back to me asap. This is for a period of 5 weeks may suit student on holidays looking for extra money.

Kindest regards,
    Vinny27

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 kim stacey

hello im a registered childminder in sandhurst berkshire. not sure where you are based but im very intersted. i have 2 boys of my own aged 5 and 1 1/2. im fully crb checked and have ncma insurance.if you could get back to me that would be great. you could call if you preffer my number is 01344 780621 thank you
    mrs kim stacey

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Vinny27

Thank you Miss Stacey but I'm from Ireland but thank you for your interest

Advertisement