Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fortune Tellers

Options
  • 17-04-2008 4:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Hi, has anyone heard of any good medium fortune tellers in Dublin. Heard of a Carol Byrne in Enfield, would anyone have a contact number for her

thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

or the Psychics & Mediums (ask questions here) thread in Paranormal.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054883158 (Search the thread, there are numerous references to Carol)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 SJ08

I have carol's number, the number i have she use's for the business, it can take up to 6 months to get a reading with her. She lives in Derriturn, Co. Kildare. That's about a 1/2 hour drive from enfield.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 kathy35

thats great. thanks alot.

did you get a reading from her

yeah, I did a good while ago, I really liked her, everything she said was true. She also wrote everything down on a piece of paper for me to bring home which I liked because I got upset talking to her and when I came out i couldnt remember a thing she said to me!!!! Did you get her number off that posts?? Only new at this boards and im not very good yet!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8 kathy35

Yes, i got her no off the posts. thanks. she sounds good

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Kattz

SJ08 wrote: »
    I have carol's number, the number i have she use's for the business, it can take up to 6 months to get a reading with her. She lives in Derriturn, Co. Kildare. That's about a 1/2 hour drive from enfield.
    Hi I am looking for a genuine medium and I have read a lot of good reports on Carol Byrne. Would it be possible for you to send me her number. I would really appreciate it.

Regards

Kattz:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,125 ✭✭✭lightening

If she's any good she would have called you by now!! :D

lightening wrote: »
    If she's any good she would have called you by now!! :D
    Lol:p Thanks for that!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭arse..biscuits

I can predict that you will waste some money in the near future.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭dubtom

On the subject of fortune tellers,anyone hear the Joe show about the phoney up phychics line (did ya see what I did there) The guy who owns it,a millionaire no less, claims it's just for fun and anyone who phones up and spends hundreds understands that.I'm not so sure.

Hi Kattz,

Carol has moved and is now living in wexford i think. She also has a new number, which i dont have but i will try and get it for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Ah lads, the OP asked a simple question.

SJ08 wrote: »
    Hi Kattz,

Carol has moved and is now living in wexford i think. She also has a new number, which i dont have but i will try and get it for you.
    Hi there.

Thanks a million for replying. It would be great if you did get her number as all my family live in Wexford so it wouldn't be a problem going to see her down there.

Thankas for your help!;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 roro24

HI, can anyone please give me the number for Carol Byrne the fortune teller or John O'Shea?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,661 ✭✭✭General Zod

You'd be better making a donation to John O'Shea from Goal than donating your money to someone who pretends to tell your future. Will make you feel better about yourself too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 fredric

im looking for carol byrnes number, i heard shes good.

Advertisement