Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Lambo doors

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

KidCapree wrote: »
    First of all i suppose the question is "Would you?", if not... why?

No!

do you really need to know why?

LSD-Door-Kits-Volkswagen-Golf-IV-1.gif

Lambo-Doors-So-Played-Out.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Just seeing that picture of the golf there, i would hate to be a cyclist who is unfortunate enough to have one of those spring up infront of him! You'd have the bottom corner of the door wedged in your face!
    Well in answer to the op's question, no no no no, they are the most tacky unpractical mod i've ever seen. I mean the original lambo's had specially designed doors to allow, a sort of just about bearable access, but your golf doors aren't like this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭daauneal

that seems cheap for lambo doors, I was looking on one website that sold the bolt ons made for your car for over 1000 , and the weld ons were about 500.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 240 ✭✭thesoulfulldude

ahh have to say they look savage on the golf,:rolleyes:

Advertisement