Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Over 1.5 goals

Options
  • 17-04-2008 5:16pm
    Site Banned Posts: 5,346 ✭✭✭

Does anyone out there do this bet on a regular basis? Odds seem to vary around 4/11 to 4/9 etc. Surely If you picked your games wisely you coud make a good profit over a while? Just interested to hear you guys thoughts on it.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Every now and then I would do a an under or over bet but I am not a big punter(stakes wise) so not much money to made out of it for me but I do agree that there could you make a profit

• Registered Users Posts: 10,274 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

I play unders/overs almost exclusively now. Unders is usually the value on betfair as you'll be amazed about the amount of punters who'll back overs because they want goals, rather than think they're due

Like any bet, research is the key. DO NOT blindly back 1+, 2+ goals in any game. Generally speaking backing 4/11, 4/9 shots exclusively is the way to the poor house

• Closed Accounts Posts: 482 ✭✭Death or Glory

Dodge wrote: »
    I play unders/overs almost exclusively now. Unders is usually the value on betfair as you'll be amazed about the amount of punters who'll back overs because they want goals, rather than think they're due

Like any bet, research is the key. DO NOT blindly back 1+, 2+ goals in any game. Generally speaking backing 4/11, 4/9 shots exclusively is the way to the poor house

That's so true, every f*cker on that site gets on overs, it's staggering

Advertisement