Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Xbox 360 games?

Options
  • 17-04-2008 6:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭

Ok lets have it ,

So GTA4 is about to arrive - We've had HALO 3 and Gears of War

What are the best games the 360 has to offer???

I liked the look of assassins creed on gamespot where it got an excellent review but have since read some very bad ones.

Any ideas?????????????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

I loved Burnout Paradise. Available for the PS3 as well. Forza 2 also gave me hours and hours of entertainment. Can you tell I like racing games? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭kensutz

Take it to the xbox forums :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭brennaldo

the spiderwick chronicles game hahahaha,,ah no probably halo3, gears of war, call of duty4, madden 08........to name a few

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

Earth Defence Force 2017
    Rainbow 6 Vegas
    Mass Effect

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Trapattoni wrote: »
    I liked the look of assassins creed on gamespot where it got an excellent review but have since read some very bad ones.

Give it a shot, it's worth trying. You'll either like it or you'll think it's the worst thing since Holocaust Simulator '07. No real way to tell it seems.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,249 ✭✭✭Stev_o

well as long as they come from bestbuy they are bound to be good with this service

http://consumerist.com/381845/let-best-buy-professionally-install-your-xbox-games

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭Cosmonaut

Halo 3 - no (good, just not great)
    Gears of War - yes
    Assassins Creed - great if you like exploring and dont mind repeating tasks. bad if you like challange and character progression. take your pick.

Some i think should be on such a list:
    -Dead Rising
    -Oblivion
    -COD4
    -Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 1&2
    -Bioshock
    -Fight Night Round 3 (though this is a personal fav)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Ross_Mahon

1. Gears Of War
    2. Halo 3
    3. Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
    4. Rainbow Six Las Vegas 2
    5. Mass Effect
    6. Assassin's Creed
    7. The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
    8. Dead Rising
    9. Splinter Cell Double Agent
    10. Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2

This is my over all ranking of games, i hope i didnt leave anything out as this is off the top of my head.

Advertisement