Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Did Rosanna's fella-ella really spend 100K on a 206?!

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭astraboy

Yep the famous Metro 6R4, used the same engine out of the XJ220 Jag, except without the Turbos. One of the top 10 former rally cars in the world, I still see them at the West Cork rally each year. Yes, they look hedious, but beautiful at the same time, function over form!

However that crap on Barryboys is a shoddy replica and should be pushed off a cliff!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 bboys

unkel wrote: »
    bboys = barryboys?

Nice

FTW :cool:

Barryboy urself u n*b, I aint the one takin the piss out of people who spend a load of money on modifying cars.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭Cionád

bboys wrote: »
    Barryboy urself u n*b, I aint the one takin the piss out of people who spend a load of money on modifying cars.

That makes no sense. He obviously thinks your affiliated with that website. I wouldn't advise calling the Mod a n*b either.

Cionád wrote: »
    That makes no sense. He obviously thinks your affiliated with that website. I wouldn't advise calling the Mod a n*b either.

Take some reading lessons if u cant read it!

So wot if he is a moderator, he shouldn be spamming on peoples thread which makes no sense and thinks he is sooo cool.

Website? Wot website...lol

• Registered Users Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭Cionád

bboys wrote: »
    Take some reading lessons if u cant read it!

So wot if he is a moderator, he shouldn be spamming on peoples thread which makes no sense and thinks he is sooo cool.

Website? Wot website...lol

Did you not see the link to the website in the post you quoted? It's called a hyperlink genius.

I doesn't even matter that he is a moderator, the point is that personal abuse has no place on boards.ie

goodbye troll.

• Advertisement

Cionád wrote: »
    Did you not see the link to the website in the post you quoted? It's called a hyperlink genius.

I doesn't even matter that he is a moderator, the point is that personal abuse has no place on boards.ie

goodbye troll.

What makes you think I wanted to be able to post on these boards? Cant you see that Im a new member, thought I wud become one to try and get to a point but you are all to dumb to realise it.

I aint that sad thx...just spend ma time on the internet spammin on peoples comments and taking the piss out of people who enjoy modifying cars.

You are all just a bunch of jealous bast**ds...u aint got the cash to spend on ur pieces of sh*t cos you are all most probably livin on the doll!

You wanna talk about abuse, take a >>>> look at this whole article...unbelievable. You people havn got anything else better to do than just comment about other peoples lives.

Anyways...cya! I will be laughing at how many pages this article will expand to!

• Registered Users Posts: 65,423 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

We can do without clowns like bboys methinks. Thread closed too...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement