Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stolen 60cm Kona Paddy Wagon 2008 (in Limerick)

Options
  • 17-04-2008 7:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Stolen in Limerick, on John St., beside Garryowen. 60cm Kona Paddy Wagon 2008. Stolen April 18, 2008. Only one in Limerick. Grey colour. Reward 50 euro for return or information leading to its recovery. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 dob90210

I got the bike back from a guy cycling it.

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭Beached

sounds interesting,
    Did he return it to you, (happy story)??
    or did you spot him, give chase down the road, sliding over car bonnets and climbing chain link fences, before catching him, taking your bike back and saying, well i dunno, but something cool and appropriate, like Will Smith would in Bad Boys.:D (interesting story)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,087 ✭✭✭unionman

Beached wrote: »
    sounds interesting,
    or did you spot him, give chase down the road, sliding over car bonnets and climbing chain link fences, before catching him, taking your bike back and saying, well i dunno, but something cool and appropriate, like Will Smith would in Bad Boys.:D (interesting story)

Yeah dob, tell us the rest of the story! Was he a Good Samaritan, luckless schmuck who bought it from thief, or did you nab the thief himself?

Getting your bike back after theft...that hardly ever happens.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭rp

Beached wrote: »
    sounds interesting,
    As it was a fixie, he probably just stopped pedaling and was catapulted into the road.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,883 ✭✭✭Ghost Rider

Dude, that's a great ending to a story. What happened to the middle bit?
    dob90210 wrote: »
    I got the bike back from a guy cycling it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭spurscormac

C'mon dob, where's the rest of the story?

What happened, did he claim he bought it, own up and hand it back ?
    Did you kick the **** out of him?

Advertisement