Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

importing rifle from northern ireland

Options
  • 17-04-2008 8:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭

might take advantage of the weak pound Is the proceedure the same as importing a pistol (irish licence +article 7)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

You'd also need a PSNI visitor's cert for going to collect it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭meathshooter

Sparks wrote: »
    You'd also need a PSNI visitor's cert for going to collect it.
    that wouldnt be a prob allready sponsored have visitors pass for my other firearms,the psni are on the ball quick turn around,also dealer would meet me at border if needed

• Registered Users Posts: 18 john mcvey

i imported my berretta 682 gold trap, bought from home field and stream in enniskillin, they helped with all paperwork including import licence,
    no problems.
    ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 bob lee swagger

that wouldnt be a prob allready sponsored have visitors pass for my other firearms,the psni are on the ball quick turn around,also dealer would meet me at border if needed

ha ha wouldnt be the first time firearms were handed over at the border :D

Advertisement