Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Initial D

Options
  • 17-04-2008 8:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭

Anyone here watch it? Cba searching. It's pretty much my favourite anime. Sure, there's damn all plot [Keisuke: Look, I just don't have time for a girl-friend] and it's quite predictable [Takumi: Aha! I'll just turn off my headlights and overtake them!], but the art style, especially for the battles, is amazing. The cgi rendering in 1st stage was pretty laughable, but the cel-shading in 4th stage is beautiful.

Also have a couple of the manga, and have the PSP game [Initial D Street Stage - an addictive arcade style racer]. Played Initial D Arcade Stage 4 a couple of times in London too, as well as IDAS 3 once in a Leisureplex in Dublin somewhere..

Fourth Stage Episode 01

Check it out if you like drifting/cars and haven't seen it already =]

Comments

Advertisement