Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Advice please on Nissan Maxima

Options
  • 17-04-2008 9:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,314 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

My brother is looking at an in-between cars car. He seems to like the idea of getting a 98 or so Nissan Maxima 2.0V6 and asked me if they were any good, reliability wise, and in general terms.

To be honest, I've little or no experience of them except as the odd taxi, but I've heard from a few people that they're well built and very reliable.

Any info is much appreciated lads!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,502 ✭✭✭chris85

maoleary wrote: »
    Hi guys,

My brother is looking at an in-between cars car. He seems to like the idea of getting a 98 or so Nissan Maxima 2.0V6 and asked me if they were any good, reliability wise, and in general terms.

To be honest, I've little or no experience of them except as the odd taxi, but I've heard from a few people that they're well built and very reliable.

Any info is much appreciated lads!

great on the reliability side of things and good bit of power although big car. Nissan produce the reliable stuff and especially around that era of cars when the Jap cars were the best in terms of reliability

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

I like them, the 2000-2004 model I always thought were very much styled for the American market (big and square-ish).

• Registered Users Posts: 22,312 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Not your ornery onager

Advertisement