Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Same tester?

Options
  • 17-04-2008 9:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭

Just something i was wondering. If a person sits their test and fails, then re-applies and sits it in the same test centre can they have the same tester?
    Or is there a system in place that a different person will definately be the tester

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭squishywishy

Think its random to be honest. Cant imagine they'd have the time or resources to ensure people got different testers each time considering some people fail 5 or 6 times!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,382 ✭✭✭✭rainbowtrout

yes i would say you can, there aren't that many testers out there, especially in a smaller centre. i did a test in Limerick and my next test I did in Shannon and got the same tester!:eek:

I think he remembered me too!

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055240760

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39,022 ✭✭✭✭Permabear

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

You can't appeal the result, you can only appeal for a retest. The original result stands. ;)

• Advertisement

Yes, as I have said, you can only appeal for a retest - the original result is not revoked!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

I read somewhere they make an 'effort' for you not to have the same tester, but sometimes it's unavoidable.

ellscurr wrote: »
    I read somewhere they make an 'effort' for you not to have the same tester, but sometimes it's unavoidable.
    If a person appeals for a retest they MUST be tested by a different examiner.

Advertisement