Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hotel/apartments in cork city

Options
  • 17-04-2008 9:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭

Me and a few friends are planning a stay in Cork for a gig in june at the marquee, we were thinking of getting an apartment for us that's close or in relatively close proximity to it??? Ay ideas or a previous stay you would recommend?:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭johncm

Me and a few friends are planning a stay in Cork for a gig in june at the marquee, we were thinking of getting an apartment for us that's close or in relatively close proximity to it??? Ay ideas or a previous stay you would recommend?:)

dont know about apartments but ye could stay in jurys inn its only five mins from both town and the marquee.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 Corcaigh abu

If styaing for few days worth checking out university campuses. Deans Hall probably worth looking up. if only for night Jurys inn or maybe Issac's they do reasonable accommodation

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭chuci

deans hall if you looking for an apartment for a few days prob be your cheapest option. its near the city centre and all that.enjoy the gig.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭eclectictrek

Thanks for your replies, my friend managed to find a three bedroom apartment in cork city close by for thirty quid each, not bad..

il loook forward to the trip to Cork:D

Advertisement