Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Canceling chainreactions order

Options
  • 17-04-2008 9:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭

Hi,
    I put an order in with chainreactions for a cycling jacket, and want to change it now for a different jacket. The website says that "This order is New and may be changed" yet I can't figure out how to change it. I remember when I bought my bike with them, a cancel option was available on the Order Details page. There is nothing like that for the jacket, only a new tag. Any ideas?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,989 ✭✭✭✭blorg

I would give them a call or email (several times is generally necessary.) I checked for you as I have an order outstanding with them but it seems like something has happened as it is now listed as "processing" - sorry I can't be of more help.

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭albob

Yeah, mine has changed to processing. Yera, not a biggy. Probably better off with the jacket i did order anyway. Thanks for checking it up for me though.

Bear in mind you can send stuff back to them and they will refund no questions asked. For any reason, didn't fit, didn't like, whatever. It's quite cheap to send stuff back too as Northern Ireland is the same price as the Republic with An Post.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,309 ✭✭✭✭alastair

The cancel order link is on the initial 'my account' page, not the 'order details' page.

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭albob

When I clicked on that Cancel order link last night, it just brought me to what essentially was the Order Details page.
    Indeed their returns policy seems fair so have that avenue if need be. Thanks guys.

• Advertisement

The cancel link is exactly the same all right, you can even check the URL it goes to. I've sent stuff back to them before and it all went very smoothly.

Advertisement