Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

we luger, a new issue.

Options
  • 17-04-2008 10:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭

A small one though.

side.jpg

I'm linking to one of croppy boys review pics to clarify the issue.

See the trigger? And how there is a little round bit in front of the finger as part of the trigger itself, behind the trigger guard?

Well on mine that was too fat, and prevented the trigger going completely forward sometimes, preventing trigger reset after some shots.

Well I removed it, filed it very slightly to match the trigger guard internal contour, and now its fixed.

This may or may not affect you, mine seems fatter than any other pics :confused:

One mag leaked too, to get the valve out, remove the two hex screws on top of the mag, remove the cover they hold, remove the rubber, and now put in a bit of gas and the valve pops out.

Grease the o-ring a tiny bit, or soak in clutch fluid overnight.
    Test and maybe repeat.
    It was a tiny leak, barely audible, and easily fixed.
    Mags leaks are common with all gbbs, so dont be afraid of tackling this one if needs be, google has loads of advice.

Last issue not mentioned before, when removing the upper assembly, it catches on the frame, due to a component of the trigger mech, this one, when out perhaps file a slope or chamfer into the part, enough to get it to push itself out of the way.
    When replacing the upper, pushing this part moves it sufficiently.

I dont think this is a major one though, just incase you try to remove it and it seems stiff, its that part.

Overall, beautiful gbb, I love it, well worth the following known issues ;)

1. You cannot reload or remove the mag if the hammer is at rest, ie not cocked.
    Make sure its cocked to reload, remove mag, test gently if unsure.

2. Rearmost pin held by friction, remove it carefully and the disk on the far
    side of the upper it goes into, use a little thread lock on both to get a better hold.

3. Never remove the take down lever, you dont need to, if you do a pin WILL
    fly out, it is a small metal nub, its spring jumps out too, they will fire
    forward out of the lever, be careful.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,504 ✭✭✭SpitfireIV

Motosam wrote: »

Last issue not mentioned before, when removing the upper assembly, it catches on the frame, due to a component of the trigger mech, this one, when out perhaps file a slope or chamfer into the part, enough to get it to push itself out of the way.
    When replacing the upper, pushing this part moves it sufficiently.

Mine caught too for a while at first, by pressing the trigger bar allows you to slide the reciever off, after a little while though it seems to wear its own track, so mine just slides out now without the need to press the trigger bar. Putting it back in though you have to press the trig bar in.

2. Rearmost pin held by friction, remove it carefully and the disk on the far
    side of the upper it goes into, use a little thread lock on both to get a better hold.

I've never had any issues with this, when the gun is assembled there is no chance of it coming loose, falling out or getting lost. If you lock that pin in place then you remove some of the lovely stripping detail which is similar to the real steel..........blasphemy! :p

Happy shootin' Herr Motosam :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

I've never had any issues with this, when the gun is assembled there is no chance of it coming loose, falling out or getting lost. If you lock that pin in place then you remove some of the lovely stripping detail which is similar to the real steel..........blasphemy! :p

Happy shootin' Herr Motosam :pac:

It still comes out, just now only when I want it to!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Actually, its not necessary to glue that part, just be careful of it when the upper assembly is removed, as when the gun is assembled, the frame holds it in.

I mistakenly thought it could fall out as I had the piece dissasembled at the time.

Advertisement