Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cheapest garmin

• 17-04-2008 10:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭

hey guys im looking for the cheapest place to get a garmin. i think pixmania
    seems to be the cheapest i can find so far?

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Evil_Clown

Hi,

I bought my Garmin from www.handtec.co.uk it was the cheapest place I could find and it got delivered in 2 days
    With the sterling exchange rate now it's worth a look

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,947 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

I didn't buy from Handtech because they wouldn't accept Credit Card payments outside the UK, which I found strange. Slightly dearer, but much cheaper on shipping is globalgizmos.co.uk. Mind you, I'm still waiting on a shipping advice from them from an order on Tuesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Evil_Clown

whiterebel wrote: »
    I didn't buy from Handtech because they wouldn't accept Credit Card payments outside the UK, which I found strange. Slightly dearer, but much cheaper on shipping is globalgizmos.co.uk. Mind you, I'm still waiting on a shipping advice from them from an order on Tuesday.

It is possible to order from outside the UK you just have to use google checkout
    Worked for me with BOI credit card

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Not as cheap but if you wanted to buy here to save time in the event of a problem,, Xtravision are doing four garmin rangeing from €199 to €399. the 250, 250W, the 710 and the 760

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,947 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

Evil_Clown wrote: »
    It is possible to order from outside the UK you just have to use google checkout
    Worked for me with BOI credit card

I know you can order, but I'm not sure if you get the same protection on your purchase, seeing as you're not using it directly with the seller. Just find it strange that they won't accept what 99% of other online shops will.

• Advertisement
Advertisement