Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Finding a Graphic Designer

Options
  • 18-04-2008 12:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 30

I'm setting up a newspaper with some friends and need a graphic designer who is proficient with Adobe Indesign. Where would be the best places to look for such a person? What are the main colleges/courses that would have students proficient in InDesign?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,081 ✭✭✭sheesh

you could try the students section of creativeireland.com forum assuming you are looking for students so you don't have to pay them (which is fine). you could also see if there are any indesign courses being done by fas and then see is they are looking for work experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭peejay1986

Sent you a PM hansman. I'm a Graphic Design student and i'm very familiar with InDesign.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 process_29

Hi Hansman,

I'm a graphic designer and I'm professional in InDesign. I'm interested in your newspaper. Please let me know if it still current. If you want to know about my portfolio please visit my website.

www.process29.com

Regards
    Szabi

Advertisement