Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

snap printing on campus

Options
  • 18-04-2008 1:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭

can anyone tell me if they can print an a4 open office pic document to a2 size? if so how much would it cost?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭cooperguy

I dont know the exact price but going by my dealings with them in the past take the normal price, double it(literally), then you got snaps price.

A1 poster in Snap €30. A1 poster in town €14.99

• Registered Users Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭PeakOutput

ye snap on campus dont do larger than a3 apparently but it was only one euro for one page so ill do a bit of redesigning and get 4 a2s off them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭aoife2k

As far as I know they do up to a0....not sure of price tho. I was in there yesterday, and omigod talk about SLOW!!!! Yer one is lovely like but they should have more people working there....she answered the fone and left me standing for 15mins with no apology or anything....Good service to have on campus though.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭PeakOutput

well maybe its just a2 they dont do as when she said she didnt do that i just asked did they do a3 and they did

• Closed Accounts Posts: 215 ✭✭Nutty

got fyp printed in printroom today or yday at this stage.. €16 for 2 copies although i may have laid sayin i only had 10 color pages per copy was 42 pages each copy so 82 pages so on average pd 12c a page which i was delighted with as was expecin anywhere up to 50 squid if deyd counted d colour

• Advertisement
Advertisement