Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Honda Civic mirror (second hand)

Options
  • 18-04-2008 1:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,083 ✭✭✭

Hey there,
    Borrowed my sister's Civic for a few days. As luck would have it some thick ****ing asshole decided to give the left wing mirror a kick and broke the mirror but not the unit itself. Where would I get a cheap second hand mirror for a 1996-2000 Civic in Dublin or between Dublin and Tipperary?
    It's electric if that makes any difference but the motor is still working so I doubt that that's a factor. Help appreciated. Cheap as possible as I'm a broke student.:(

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 12,375 ✭✭✭✭Black_Knight

Find yourself a scrappy. Generally scrap dealers will have loads of this stuff about. Or put up a wanted ad on adverts.ie "motors wanted" forum

Advertisement