Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

king prawns buy 1 get 1 free

• 18-04-2008 5:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 984 ✭✭✭

Dunnes had cooked and peeled king prawns on offer not too long ago and I am now addicted to these but the regular price is killing me. If anyone sees them on offer please let me know.

cheers

cozmik

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29 mendacity

I don't know where you live but my chinese friend told me she gets them in the Chinese Supermarket - the one at the back of the Powerscourt Town Centre in Dublin 2 - much cheaper than in the supermarkets

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,940 ✭✭✭✭Basq

I know the ones you mean cosmik.. they're only €4.99 at full price for a fairly big bag of king prawns.

Well worth it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

mendacity wrote: »
    I don't know where you live but my chinese friend told me she gets them in the Chinese Supermarket - the one at the back of the Powerscourt Town Centre in Dublin 2 - much cheaper than in the supermarkets

aye, and the oriental emporium in georges street arcade and parnell street in dublin are very reasonable, their spring rolls are amazing

• Registered Users Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭Grawns

My friend was telling me about great ones in either Aldi or Lidl. She was pretty hungover and I'm fairly sure she went on the hunt for them that same day. Very addicted! Don't know the price but it's Aldi or Lidl.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,940 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Jaysus.. your friend has some weird hangover cravings Grawns! :eek: :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭Grawns

Different strokes etc. Still don't know if they're Aldi or Lidl but
    "They are called specially selected giant butterfly king prawns. Around €7.99 for a reasonably sized box. Black box with blue."

Want them myself now!:o

Advertisement