Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

gift ideas

Options
  • 18-04-2008 8:19am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Any ideas for a birthday present for my girlfriend? 200-300 euros.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

As we don't know her you're in a far better position to pick something out that she would like.
    Jewellery, weekend away, perfume, games console, digital camera, stereo system, DVD player, widescreen TV, gift vouchers, first edition/autographed copy of her favourite book, full sized teddy...
    See what I mean, any of these would be valid gifts for that price range but without knowing the intended receipient we'd just be throwing random things out there.

Dirty weekend incl new lingerie,chocolate covered strawberries, champagne and a 5 course meal

failing that , a pair of UGG boots :)

• Registered Users Posts: 844 ✭✭✭wingnut32

wat about a gift voucher for a beauty shop were she can get herself pampered, followed by a nice romantic meal, maybe book a hotel for the nite as well if u have the money

• Closed Accounts Posts: 842 ✭✭✭Weidii

Sponsor a child in a 3rd world country on her behalf.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭lorweld

I've just booked a weekend to Santander in Spain flights and 4* hotel for two nights only cost €240!! Worth thinking about

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

Dirty weekend incl new lingerie,chocolate covered strawberries, champagne and a 5 course meal

failing that , a pair of UGG boots :)

See, this is an example of where farohar's point comes into play. If someone bought me Ugg boots for my birthday, nice gesture or not, I'd seriously have to reconsider the relationship, because that would be indicative of not knowing me at all. I'd rather a €300 box filled with poo, frankly. Without knowing your OH, it's very difficult to suggest a present for her.

How about you suggest things you were thinking of, and we can give a general idea of how the majority of us would appreciate it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 950 ✭✭✭EamonnKeane

Weidii wrote: »
    Sponsor a child in a 3rd world country on her behalf.

**** that, you could buy a third world child for that

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

**** that, you could buy a third world child for that

What exactly have you been up to that you'd know any of the prices from human trafficing and trade?:rolleyes:

Advertisement