Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OneForAll vouchers

Options
  • 18-04-2008 9:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭

I received a couple of these this week.
    Just wondering if anyone knows of any bike shops that take them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,883 ✭✭✭Ghost Rider

I got one too. I believe Cycle Superstore in Tallaght take them. Not sure if anywhere in town does, but would like to be corrected on that...
    I received a couple of these this week.
    Just wondering if anyone knows of any bike shops that take them?

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭Needabike

Altitude bike shop in waterford also

Decent shop but not as comprehensive a Cyclesuperstore.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,038 ✭✭✭penexpers

Cyclesuperstore will only take them in full payment and won't take them for any sale items.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭spurscormac

penexpers wrote: »
    Cyclesuperstore will only take them in full payment and won't take them for any sale items.

What do you mean by full payment ?
    You have to pay all in vouchers/cash/credit card etc?

That seems a strange way of doing business, as does not allowing them to be used for sale items, I really don't see the difference. :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,038 ✭✭✭penexpers

They won't give change on them, is what I mean.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,025 ✭✭✭Genghis

Halfords take them too. But don't give change. I went to use them recently, my total came to €55. The manager told me they don't give change, I asked what do they give then, and he said nothing. So I used cash.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,883 ✭✭✭Ghost Rider

I found the same thing in The Great Outdoors. It's a great pain in the great ar$e.
    Genghis wrote: »
    Halfords take them too. But don't give change. I went to use them recently, my total came to €55. The manager told me they don't give change, I asked what do they give then, and he said nothing. So I used cash.

Advertisement