Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advertising on a website

Options
  • 18-04-2008 10:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

It's a simple enough question, but I don't imagine the information is out there for all to see, so I'm probably only going to get educated guesses.

If you look at a bebo profile, the advertising the have added lately (with numerous errors and 404's) at the top of the page above the actual profile for o2 and others, how much are bebo receiving for that advertising spot? I imagine it must be phenomenal! Any ideas? Thanks guys.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭DJB

Only way to know is to contact them and ask them. Say you are thinking of advertising with them and looking for a cost for the top banner spot for a 1 month, 3 month and 6 month period. They might give you an advertising pack with the info.

Advertisement