Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway Sky

Options
  • 18-04-2008 12:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

Has anyone else noticed the streaks constantly left in the sky over Galway. I have noticed the phenomenon for the past year, however a friend told me to look into chemtrails.

I have done so. I now firmly believe that aircraft are spraying chemicals over the sky, the trails can last for hours.

Is this taking place in other parts of the country, and has anyone got any information.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Bendihorse

Uh Oh...

In before biko.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

No, the time lines are just splitting. It's nothing to worry about.

Somebody must have felt the need to change the past/present.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭Krieg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭cjt156

Now that you've been softened up I have a bridge you might like to purchase...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23 JOHNSPILLANE

cjt156 wrote: »
    Now that you've been softened up I have a bridge you might like to purchase...

What?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

He obviously doesn't want it, so I'll take two!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Irish Halo

What?
    He might be implying that you are gullible ....

To all new Ireland people, "in the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king"

Irish Halo wrote: »
    He might be implying that you are gullible ....

I got that all right, maybe he should look in his "PC" mirror.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

What if all of the blind people are able to create incredibly detailed mental images in their head using their ridiculously advanced other senses along with their incredible ninja capabilities!?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Davidius wrote: »
    What if all of the blind people are able to create incredibly detailed mental images in their head using their ridiculously advanced other senses along with their incredible ninja capabilities!?
    Also, he never said the one eyed man can see, only that he has one eye. In fact, he might be considered as being less of a man than the others since they have two eyes!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Irish Halo

That is bull**** you've obviously never read HG Wells' short story The Country Of The Blind

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭RonMexico

Lay off the mushrooms you poor bastard, before the giant flying Manta Rays get you, oh jebus I have a pickle for a hand...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Word Casey .o/

• Registered Users Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Chunks

Has anyone else noticed the streaks constantly left in the sky over Galway. I have noticed the phenomenon for the past year, however a friend told me to look into chemtrails.

I have done so. I now firmly believe that aircraft are spraying chemicals over the sky, the trails can last for hours.

Is this taking place in other parts of the country, and has anyone got any information.

who cares, it's only Galway :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,467 ✭✭✭Wazdakka

"in the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king"

But its Bloody hard for him to find a good optician...

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Kind of like those vapour trails planes going to the US leave?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

/me puts on his tinfoil hat

• Registered Users Posts: 4,467 ✭✭✭Wazdakka

I heard Its got to do with Dihydrogen Monoxide
    Dangerous stuff that :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭ronnie3585

RonMexico wrote: »
    Lay off the mushrooms you poor bastard, before the giant flying Manta Rays get you, oh jebus I have a pickle for a hand...

Its not the flying manta rays that are the problem, its those b**tard purple monkey diswashers that are the worst, and Dana.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,015 ✭✭✭Wossack

AFDB's all round!

in all seriousness though, I bet its some overly elaborate lizardman plot :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Sure, it's the chemicals to make the water drinkable.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

biko wrote: »
    Sure, it's the chemicals to make the water drinkable.

It's not working. :(:(:(

WHY HAS THE NEW WORLD ORDER FAILEDED US?!?!WHYYY?!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

What if the one-eyed man is also blind? Does he still get to be king?

What if one of the blind people pokes an eye out? Do they get to become king? Even if htey did it deliberately?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

so david icke was right?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

ronnie3585 wrote: »
    Its not the flying manta rays that are the problem, its those b**tard purple monkey diswashers that are the worst, and Dana.

Hey. I take offence. I'm not purp....

oh wait...you said monkey....

never mind....

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Looking out my window at the moment in Galway and I see no trails or sky for that matter. The OP is clearly a liar.

I see clouds. And birds. And a plane. And superman.

That's about it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭Krieg

Yes its quite nice out actually

Advertisement