Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway Sky

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

If by chemtrails you mean contrails consisting of frozen water and unburnt kersosene hanging in the still areas of the stratosphere over a part of the main transatlantic air travel corridor, then yes...

If by chemtrails you mean mind altering substance released by the world shadow government for the purposes of doing something fiendishly and fantastically evil that the tinfoil hat brigade haven't quite figured out yet, masquerading as common jet contrails, then yes, I've seen them too...

There's a sense of deja vu about thi thread...haven't I seen this topic on boards a few times before? or is that the mind altering stuff kicking in? God, I hope so

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

So thats where my tax is being spent on! Now I know exactly why the hospitals have lack of funds!

Fecking Bertie, I knew he was up to something!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Wertz wrote: »
    There's a sense of deja vu about thi thread...haven't I seen this topic on boards a few times before? or is that the mind altering stuff kicking in? God, I hope so

I'm sorry to be the one to have to tell you, but the drugs are yet to kick in.

Oddly enough, in the conspiracy theories forum, that Casey user who was banned many times for having many accounts spouting many ludicrous things, always seemed to use the "In the land of the blind" saying. I wonder if all conspiracy nuts have a quota of how many times they have to use this saying a year, or has Casey just signed up again.

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭Popinjay

humanji wrote: »
    I'm sorry to be the one to have to tell you, but the drugs are yet to kick in.

Which just goes to show that even the shadow World Gov'ment is incompetent.

Everything is fine, go back to bed. If they can't even drug us succesfully they're not much of a threat. Those blind ninja fellahs with the supersenses could easily overthrow a useless shower like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Depending on the types of chemicals used I'm either very interested or going to the pub.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

I don't think your name is really johnspillane. What have you got to say about that? EH? EH?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭ronnie3585

Its the Sasnach I tells ya, they're at it again.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I'll just move this to galway now...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Vagrant

They're called contrails, and if you are fortunate enough to be seated beside the wing on a flight, you can see them forming.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contrail

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭planetX

Maybe he means the blue ice? Can't be good... all those americans pissing on us, can't they hold on till they're over the ocean.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

Paranoia will get ya guys...

especially when you're one of the bong water brigade... F**kin' Hippies!

I once had the pleasure of being on holiday with someone who "believed" in chemtrails. He spent the entire holiday inside his hostel room, smoking and nervously looking out the window.

i mean... :rolleyes:

Advertisement