Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Student bar

• 18-04-2008 12:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

any news about a studant bar, i heard that there is a stand going to be resurected beside the GAA pitch and the bar will be there, i also heard about the Vocational School closing and a bar might go there.
    :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

here we go again..

I think its time to give it up.
    Accept the fact that ITC aren't going to put in a bar.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 84,650 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

and we're getting a swimming pool, and a car park, and a - and a zoo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

Also I heard there was a helicopter pad going on top of the LRC with free helicopters for all!

But seriously, its pretty unlikely that Carlow IT will ever get one... and until such time as they sell their first pint in the place, I and many others, wont believe they will ever build one there ;)

Yea.. **** Starbucks!

Ivan wrote: »

But seriously, its pretty unlikely that Carlow IT will ever get one... and until such time as they sell their first pint in the place, I and many others, wont believe they will ever build one there ;)

+1

• Advertisement

Overheal wrote: »
    Yea.. **** Starbucks!

LMAO!! Nearly spilled my drink there.... Thanks!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,479 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

Yeah this debate seems to come up every year. The reality is that a pub in a residential area in close proximity to a secondary school is never going to happen.

re: the pool

There already is a pool, its on the lrc roof. Go all the way up fire escape type stairs and pass the doors for the top floor. You will see a door to the roof, here is where the elusive pool is. Members only.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 451 ✭✭Lawless_Samurai

There'll never be a student bar in the IT... They know if they did put one in then nobody would show up for lectures at all! Right now they are happy with 50% attendance :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,877 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

bagina.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭aynon

even if the vocational goes, there is a primary school on the road to the back, good luck with that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,479 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

aynon wrote: »
    even if the vocational goes, there is a primary school on the road to the back, good luck with that.

Thats coming from a man with inside information! ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,811 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

a zoo?

yes a zoo.....wait no.....we already have one.

the Soldier: And from that moment on anytime a bunch of animals were brought together its called a zoo!

Unless its a farm.

do we have a farm or a zoo?

Advertisement