Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gamertags wanted for COD4

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,026 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Got CoD4 from PlayAsia this morning.

Gamertag in sig.

G M E 27

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭mehfesto2

Yeah, I'm sick of hearing the 'your mom' debates between spottty teens. I'm new-ish here, but I'd be intrested in an add.

Gamertag: Mehfesto

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭redbhoy1888

Yeah add me also Tag redbhoy.Its got that I dont even use the headset because of all the screaming,cussing,gay, your mom etc etc etc inane yank chat.
    As an aside why is it only them that do it?Played loads of Canadians and they dont even appear to be on the same planet as Americans never mind the same continent.

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭quattro777

Count me in, gamertag is quattro777

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Stick me down too for a game!

New to Live, but up for a game any time!

Tried COD4 online and got nothing but abuse from yanks!

CKWPORT is the my tag.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 David@Bayard.co

HawkerHurrikane ........; is my sig

Chalk me down!!!

Anyone play Rainbow 6 2 though - got it yesterday and loved the first one......... its a great online game!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Ya definitely be on for Vegas 2 too!

Playing through the terrorist hunts at the moment

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭orangerooster

I'm new to live and am already tired of the people I've been having to play. Gamertag= Evanbrau Irl , I've been playing COD 4 without the new maps.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

Ill play with ye no problem, Halo 3 and GTA, lost COD 4 :-(

Gamertag: Korvanica

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭Thor

sign me up for it aswell man.

gametag: giarc17

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

This is exactly what i was looking :) I can play pretty much anytime day or night. Just downloading the new maps for COD4 now (happy days)

Gamertag: towellers

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭CrazySka

Yeah stick us in the mix as well lads,

GT: jk250

• Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭Jonakin

I play alot of COD4 or GH3 just add me: Jonathongs

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 519 ✭✭✭ThenComesDudley

havent been here ina long time... mostly cause im always playing Cod4

tag, THE LOMAX

• Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭mise

Hey,

I'd definitely be up for some boardsie matches..
    Had a few good games with Mr. E just there... looking forward more of the same

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,529 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

... and I need to start equipping flashbangs. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭mise

Yeah, they seemed to add a both an added level of humour and humiliation to the matches. Managed to get killed while in last stand by being bopped on the head by a flashbash! Boo to you under glass

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭Feelgood

Count me in too.....

Xo BODYCOUNT oX

Any way you can get experience from these games? I know you can't on private games, but what if I recruited people to my party and joined a public game? Would that work?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 840 ✭✭✭micks

Mr E wrote: »
    Any way you can get experience from these games? I know you can't on private games, but what if I recruited people to my party and joined a public game? Would that work?

Better off playing Domination,S&D, HQ etc much higher points to be gained than FFA.

Good games last night. Havent played FFA in a good while

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 836 ✭✭✭j14

Hi,
    my Gamer Tag is SyrusVocah,
    I'm not too hot at this (just got to Level 55 last night) but I wouldn't be too bad either!

I usually play COD4 with two of my mates so new Xbox live friends will be more than welcome.

Thanks,

Jay.

Thanks micks. I only got COD4 a few weeks ago (I'm just level 7). Only the first 5 modes are open to me.

I get serious lag issues in the evening against the yanks (I empty a clip into them, and they shoot me once, then the replay shows me not firing at all), so its very frustrating. I find the best time to play is Saturday/Sunday around noon.

It was refreshing to play an evening game with no lag last night.

I'll start a joinable game again tonight at 9/9:30-ish ---- everyone is welcome. :)

Jay/Feelgood - I'll send friend invites later.

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭Rainyface

I'd be up for that!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

i'll be up for a boards game later, make sure you send me an invite

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 840 ✭✭✭micks

Mr E wrote: »
    Thanks micks. I only got COD4 a few weeks ago (I'm just level 7). Only the first 5 modes are open to me.
    I made the mistake of playing FFA all the time and it took an age to get up to decent rank. Went prestige last week and already up to 10 or so, with team games you get much higher score.

I'll be on tonight also .

must I had lots of fun killing Mr. E tonight :):):)

just went through this whole thread sending invites to everyone, took me frikkin ages :(

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,693 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Yeah cool game tonight (got a bit laggy towards the end though :().

Must be some way of fixing it up so you get XP though? Its a shame you only get teh points when randoming it up (but I suppose with friends it would be open to total abuse!)

I just found a way there. If you invite loads of people to a party and then select find match you can play and gain XP at the same time :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 755 ✭✭✭mr kr0nik

Mine's mr kr0nik

Advertisement